Friday, April 20, 2007

When its time to move on..

You may be looking around at your current situation and be wondering what comes next.

You are my kind of people, so this blog post is NOT for you.

I am the Real World. I change and I like it that way. I am addressing this post to you because you are NOT looking around and the reasons are pretty bogus.

Note: Click on list items to expand them, click again to close the item




Think about your reasons for staying where you are comfortable and understand a few things. The Real World owes you nothing. I am The Real World and I provide opportunity, not loyalty. Why would any man-made organization do more?


I want you to move your loyalty to where it belongs.. What is best for you. You and trust me to inform you along the way when you forget who you really work for -- YOU!

Have a nice day in the Real World. I am proud of you.

No comments: